Broaden Your Horizons…
At Eversfield Organic, we’re looking at the second national lockdown as an opportunity. An opportunity to try new things. Whether you’d rather stay in and try a new winter warmer recipe or put on your hat, gloves and scarf and battle the elements exploring nature, we’ve got something for you to try during the COVID lockdown.
This four-part blog series details ways to keep yourself (and your family) busy with the new lockdown rules in mind. Our second post is a collection of recipes we think can help push your culinary boundaries and satisfy your taste buds…
If you’re wanting to shake things up a little for the second lockdown, try one of these recipes for some worldly tastes from the comfort of your home. You never know, these might even become a household staple once you’ve tried them…
Best Beef Fajitas
- As easy as it is delicious, our Best Beef Fajitas take a mere 10 minutes to cook and can feed the whole family. You may be used to chicken fajitas, but we think our organic grass-fed beef is a welcome change to this traditional Mexican dish.
- A rather lengthy recipe to fill the long winter evenings, this Chicken Dhansak is a delicious mix of sweet and sour filled with organic nutrients. This is worth going the whole hog for, so serve with rice, poppadoms, kachumba, raita and mango chutney.
Eversfield Pheasant in Apples and Cider
- A little closer to our Devon home, try our Eversfield Pheasant in Apples and Cider. Pheasant breast is excellent value and a delicious alternative to chicken. This sweet dish is sure to ease lockdown boredom.
- If you’re feeling a little adventurous, try our Chicken Tagine This classic Moroccan chicken dish is sure to boost your culinary skills as well as tickle your tastebuds with spices. What’s more, it’s big enough for leftovers the next day!
Mr Organic’s Spanish Beans with Tomatoes
- Mr Organic’s Spanish Beans with Tomatoes present a versatile quarantine meal, well suited for a scrumptious dinner or relaxed lunch. The Spanish beans combine brilliantly with lightly toasted bread.