A Strong & Lean New Year
A Strong & Lean New Year
Choose our Strong & Lean Meat Box to help your New Year’s Resolutions…
At Eversfield Organic, we’re firm believers that choosing a healthy diet doesn’t have to be dull. We’re a few weeks into the New Year, which means it’s getting to that time where the New Year’s diets are becoming truly challenging. So, let us introduce to you our Strong & Lean Meat Box, complete with low fat, protein rich organic meat to keep your kitchen inspired and most importantly, your taste buds happy…
Our Organic Meat Boxes
It’s well known that organic meat is already better for us than traditionally farmed, mass-produced meat. Organic meat is higher in Omega-3 fatty acids and has less saturated fats, plus has more vital vitamins and minerals. All of our meat is also certified organic, grass fed where possible, free range and British, presenting the very best meat on the market.
Our pre-selected, organic meat boxes are the perfect way to sample our range of ethical meat. The contents of the boxes change on a monthly basis, so you never get bored in the kitchen. Their consistently changing contents makes our organic meat boxes perfect for a Regular Order on our website. Get fresh cuts of organic meat delivered to your door on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis, available for nationwide delivery fuss-free. Plus, save up to 10% when you choose an organic meat box from Eversfield Organic, compared to buying all the items separately.
Strong & Lean Meat Box
Our Strong & Lean Meat Box is ideal for fans of health and fitness, or for those whose health is the top priority this New Year. The box is brimming with low fat, high protein organic meat from grass fed beef and lamb through to free range pork, chicken and wild game. Make food prep fun and above all tasty with this selection of lean, organic meat.
Bone Broth Beef Stew Recipe
Looking for some winter recipe inspiration? Our Bone Broth Beef Stew Recipe takes advantage of both the organic Beef Shin found in this month’s Strong & Lean Meat Box and uses Ossa’s Beef Bone Broth, currently 15% off until the end of January. What’s more, this winter stew recipe is a wonderful winter warmer, nutritious and delicious made even better with organic ingredients.
- Organic Beef Shin, 500g
- Ossa Beef Bone Broth, 500ml
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, 2 tbsp
- Fish Sauce, 2 tbsp
- Organic Garlic, 2 cloves sliced
- Organic Red Onions, 2 roughly chopped
- Organic Red Wine, 1 cup
- Organic Parsley, ½ cup
- Organic Bay Leaves, 4
- Organic Carrots, 4 cut into chunks
- Organic Rosemary, 2 sprigs
- Organic Thyme, 2 sprigs
- Mangetout, 250g
- Organic Sweet Potatoes, 3 cut into chunks
- Salt & Pepper, to season
- Lightly salt and pepper the organic beef shin and brown the meat on all sides in a pan with fat or butter over a high heat. Add the rosemary and thyme towards the end of this process while the heat is still high.
- Add the organic wine and keep the heat high for 2 minutes before removing from the heat.
- Add the contents of the pan to an oven proof dish, followed by the organic garlic, onions and sweet potatoes. Then add the apple cider vinegar, fish sauce, bone broth and bay leaves. Top up the dish near to the top with water.
- Place in the oven at 170 degrees for 1.5 hours. Reduce the heat to 100 degrees for four hours and then reduce the heat again to 70 degrees until the meat falls away from the bone.
- Thirty minutes before serving, add the mangetout. Five minutes before serving, add the parsley.
- Libby Long