Organic Grocery Shopping
We are proud to announce that our first organic farm shop opened its doors on 16th October in Tavistock, Devon!
A lot of love and hard work has gone into this and we are so pleased and proud of the final result. Here, you will be able to do your organic grocery shopping, as well as stop for lunch and an organic coffee (be sure to bring you own reusable mug!)
We aim to provide a one-stop shop for everyone who really cares about what they and their family eat, and believes organic is best. Our deli will become a hub for the local community to enjoy food produced locally and sustainably. The shop has been designed to be a beautiful space in which to shop and relax.
'Our arrival in Tavistock is a natural development for Eversfield,’ comments Mark Bury, ‘but it doesn’t stop there. We see the shop as a springboard for our business, and the Eversfield team has all sorts of ideas in development, including one-off events and a series of pop-up dinners. Christmas is a really important time for us - our organic turkey and hams are incredibly popular - and we are looking forward to the chance of meeting our customers in person, and making new friends to add to our flourishing online community.’
Find out what's inside:
A major draw will be our butchery counter, showcasing Eversfield’s multi-award-winning range of organic fresh and cured meats. Look out specially for Eversfield Organic’s multi-award-winning steaks and pork roasts. You’ll also know exactly which farm each cut has come from each day for 100% traceability.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables, sourced locally wherever possible and all organic.
- Baker Tom’s organic breads, including sourdough and spelt loaves.
- Coffee bar, serving Owens organic coffee, roasted in Ivybridge. Join the battle on single use and bring your own mug to have in or take away.
- Wonderful organic cheeses, both regional and international, plus olives and charcuterie to fill your sharing platters.
- Freshly prepared ’Soul Bowls’ to go, nutritious lunches packed with flavor, made with 100% organic produce.
- Carefully curated section of larder staples, such as organic oils, pasta and rice.
- A wine cave - one of the few places in the West Country offering 100% organic wines.
- Wild game - wild rather than organic, to ensure the animal has lived as freely and naturally as possible.
- Fresh fish - again, wild rather than organic, sourced from a family run sustainable fishing business in St Ives, Cornwall.